Old Shit

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pizza Catz Podcast

I've just started a new project with three of my friends, talking about all kinds of things.  If you are into podcasts (and if you aren't you should be, they are great for listening to whilst driving, working out, cleaning, doing dishes, whatever) you should check out the Pizza Catz Podcast.  It should be on iTunes soon so you can just subscribe to it there and have it automatically download into your podcast library every week we submit a new one.

Until then, there is a blogger site for it, and you can listen to it on your computer.  So, if you like my blog, check this one out periodically (I'll probably link to it on here each time as well).



I'll let everyone know when it is on iTunes

(Some sound issues, haven't listened to it in full yet, so let's hope it is listenable, if not, we will try to resolve the issues as they come to our attention in the next episode).

No comments:

Post a Comment